Take your painting skills to the next level with this detailed masterclass on painting peonies with Maria Pavlova. You'll gain invaluable knowledge and skills as you take a step-by-step demonstration with bright pink, white and burgundy peonies arranged in a clear glass vase.
Get tips on colour mixing and the painting process to capture the mood of the bouquet - from the lush, ruffled petals to the delicate stems and leaves. Maria shares her expertise in creating vibrant floral images, controlling light and giving her paintings energy and depth. Through a video tutorial with clear instructions, Maria gives you everything you need to successfully paint stunning realistic still lifes with peonies.
We start with a problem statement and explanation, pencil drawings and finish with a full oil study of the bouquet
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese & German auto subtitles
- techniques for mixing rich oil colours to create peonies of different shades
- the steps of painting convincing petals, leaves, stems and other parts of peonies
- Maria's approach to painting and creating luminous layers in oil painting composition
- making your floral paintings blossom with life and vibrant colours
- Beginners and continuing artists who want to improve their flower painting skills
- Those who want to learn how to paint peonies and other flowers in oils
- Anyone who wants to create bright and colourful paintings of peonies
Lectoroom is a unique online school of painting, drawing and illustration. Based on the author programs of the teachers with whom we cooperate, here you will learn a lot of new things in different techniques. When, where and how much. It's all online.
You have access to videos courses 24/7.
1 час 23 мин
1 час 23 мин
Canvas (fine grain) 50/60 cm or 40/50 cm
- oil can
- Tee (double, medium, liquin, etc.) and thinner (odourless or slightly odourless is better)
- one large (bristle)
- 3-4 medium
- several small ones
- Titanium whitewash
- Neapolitan yellow-pale
- Neapolitan yellow
- Grass green
- Vermilion yellow-green
- Craplac red or violet
- Cobalt blue medium or ultramarine
- Umber Leningradskaya or Mars brown